OUR EXPERIENCE YOUR GUARANTEE: PSA TECHNOLOGY!
OCS GAS is able to provide the Pressure Swing Adsorption Process for Hydrogen Purification with innovative improvements.
The PSA process involves the removal of impurities from a hydrogen rich feed gas by passing the gas at high pressure through a fixed bed packed with different adsorbents. The impurities are subsequently desorbed at low pressure as an off-gas stream which can then be used as a fuel.
- Oil refineries for hydrotreaters for fuel desulphurization and de-aromatisation
- Steam reforming plants
- Industrial gas
- Petrochemicals e.g. Ethylene plants; Caprolactum plants
- Food for fat hardening e.g. Margarine
- Glass for inerting the atmosphere above the float glass process
- Steel e.g. Metal refining for inerting the atmosphere within smelter; Coke Oven Gas
Our PSA technology is our customer‚ guarantee:
- OCS PSA technology provides an economic and rapid purification of a wide range of process gases.
- The capacity range is from small plants of 1.000 Nm3/hr to 25.000 Nm3/hr
- High purity Hydrogen‚ at 99.0 to 99.999%
- H2 product pressure‚ at 7 to 50 bar g without compression
- Offgas Pressure‚ at 0 to 5 bar g without compression
- Typical utilities – power control and heat tracing only
- Engineering capability in house
- Possibility to discuss technology in detail to the client
- Supplying personalized solutions built on clients specifications
- Project execution
- In-house fabrication and assembly